- Open the airtight resealable bag containing the filament and take the filament spool out.
- Open the filament protective case on one side by turning it clockwise.
- Thread the filament through the outlet on the protective case and through the white Bowden tube (as seen in the illustration).
- Load the protective case with the filament spool making sure the filament doesn't overlap the spool. The overlapping filament can get entangled and lead to extrusion problems.
- Close the protective case counterclockwise.
|WARNING||Upon loading, ensure the filament follows a path going directly into the bowden tube. If the filament gets entangled it will not be loaded properly into the printer and will cause the filament to grind away.|