- Slide off the external straps and lift off the top half of the cardboard box.
- Remove the accessories box and the top foam padding. Open the plastic protection bag and roll it down.
- With the help of another person, lift the machine and put it in place. Do not attempt to lift it alone, the printer is heavy (approximately 25,2 kg or 53,8 lbs) and could slip out of your hands and/or cause injury.
- Remove the protective film, open the printer door, and remove red labels and all six (6) shaft sleeves on axes that immobilize the print gantry during shipping.
- Pull out the cardboard piece under the platform. Then lift up the toolkit and slide it out and finally remove bottom cardboard.
- Verify the print head is free to move and the build chamber is clear of objects.
|warning||Do NOT move the gantry nor the platform manually as this may cause damage to the printer's electronic components.|
NOTE: Keep the box, straps, and packaging foam in case you would need to transport the printer.
- Connect the power cables from the air filter blower to the connector on the printer.
- Affix the air filter blower cover over the air filter blower using the two screws prepositioned in place.
- WARNING: Be careful not to pinch or accidentally cut the blower power cables when affixing its cover.
- Affix the two spool holder brackets using the screws prepositioned on the back of the printer.
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet and flip the power switch on the back of the unit to turn on the 3D printer. Note that the platform will lower fully and the print head will move.
- Place the glass build surface over the heated plate using the magnets. The glass is correctly positioned when it does not slide in any direction.