To make sure your KODAK Portrait 3D Printer is up-to-date with the latest features we recommend that you periodically check for firmware updates.
- Make sure your printer is connected to the Internet.
- Go to Setup » Manual controls » Update.
- The printer will now let you know if there is an update available.
- If you are notified that there is an update without any version number, please check your Internet connection.
- If an update is available; Press Update.
- The printer will now start updating. Do not turn the printer off during this phase. After that, the updating process will run and the printer will reboot itself and you can start printing.
If your printer is running software version 1.0, we'd recommend you to update to version 2.0.
Instructions can be found here: smart3d.tech/v2-installing
Do not disconnect the printer from any network during an update. This includes if the printer is connected both via Ethernet cable and Wifi at the same time.
Make sure the internet connection is not using a firewall