Registering a printer
- Connect the Portrait 3D Printer via wifi or ethernet cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions when booting up
- Press Setup » Connectivity » Cloud
- Now you'll be presented with a registration token to be used with the KODAK 3D Cloud.
- On your computer go to cloud.smart3d.tech and sign up for a new account or log in with your credentials.
- Once logged in, click on Printers in the navigation bar.
- Click on Register a KODAK Portrait 3D Printer
- Enter the registration token obtained from the printer, and click OK.
Unregistering a printer from the cloud
On your printer go to:
- Go to Setup
- Select Connectivity
- Go to Cloud
- Select Unregister
Erasing a printer from an account in the cloud
On the computer :
- Make sure the printer is turned off.
- Go to Printers inside the cloud
- On the desired printer select Tools
- Select Printer settings
- Select Delete