In Windows 10 there are services running that include removable drives in its automatic indexing function (for faster search) which causes problems when being used with the Portrait 3D Printer.
- Download and unzip: Disable automatic indexing of removable drives on Windows 10.
- Run the .reg file you just unzipped.
- Reboot the computer.
- Connect the USB pen drive to your computer.
- Move all files you wish to save from the USB pen drive to your computer.
- Format the USB pen drive and select the FAT32 file system.
- Move the files back onto the USB pen drive.
NOTE: To revert any changes made using this guide, use this file: Enable automatic indexing of removable drives on Windows 10.