In Windows 10 there are services running that include removable drives in its automatic indexing function (for faster search) which causes problems when being used with the Portrait 3D Printer.
- Windows key + R simultaneously.
- Enter "services.msc" and hit Enter.
- Double-click on "Windows Search" in the list.
- Change "Startup type" to Disabled.
- Click on Stop under "Service status".
- Click on OK.
Insert the USB drive and wait for the files to load
If you are presented with this screen you need to go back once, insert the USB and then press UBS Flash drive.