Maximum file size is currently 1GB. However, most GCODE files are only 10-100MB in size but can potentially be larger.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my printer to software version 2?
- Do I need to repair STL-files before printing?
- Does the Portrait incorporate any third-party software?
- Does the Portrait work offline, without access to the Internet?
- How do I change the display language on the Portrait?
- What browsers are supported by Kodak 3D Cloud?
- What File Formats does the Portrait support?
- What is local_mode?
- What is the file size limitation on the KODAK 3D Cloud?
- Where can I download the KODAK 3D Desktop Slicer?