The KODAK Portrait 3D can print GCODE files. Working with the KODAK 3D Cloud you can also upload STL and OBJ files or print directly from SolidWorks and other CAD systems.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to repair STL-files before printing?
- Does the Portrait incorporate any third-party software?
- Does the Portrait work offline, without access to the Internet?
- How can I report a bug?
- How do I change the display language on the Portrait?
- How do I generate a log-file for customer support?
- What browsers are supported by Kodak 3D Cloud?
- What File Formats does the Portrait support?
- What is the file size limitation on the KODAK 3D Cloud?
- Where can I download the KODAK 3D Desktop Slicer?