The KODAK Portrait 3D can print GCODE files. Working with the KODAK 3D Cloud you can also upload STL and OBJ files or print directly from SolidWorks and other CAD systems.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to repair STL-files before printing?
- Does the Portrait incorporate any third-party software?
- Does the Portrait work offline, without access to the Internet?
- Firmare Release Versions
- How do I change the display language on the Portrait?
- How do I update my printer to software version 2?
- What browsers are supported by Kodak 3D Cloud?
- What File Formats does the Portrait support?
- What is local_mode?
- What is the file size limitation on the KODAK 3D Cloud?