Our filaments are compatible with almost all desktop 3D printers accepting third-party filaments (open source). The KODAK 3D Printing Filaments have been tested in several 3D printers, but you should always check beforehand if they're compatible with your 3D printer.
Here's a list of things to look for:
- Check that your printer supports third-party filaments. Some manufacturers only allow using their own filaments.
- Confirm that your printer supports either 1.75mm or 2.85mm filaments.
- Make sure your printer is able to print at our filament's recommended printing temperatures. You can find this and more in our Printing Guidelines.
- If your printer does not have a heated bed, then you are limited to only printing PLA. Other polymers may require heated beds.
- If your printer comes with the All-Metal Hotend you can print anything, but we recommend using the PTFE Hotend for PLA+, PVA and Flex 98.