Procedure of use:
- Make sure the heated bed is below 50°C.
- Shake the Dimafix pen well for a few seconds
- Apply it over the build surface using a zig zag or grid pattern.Allow the build surface to dry for a few seconds before printing.
- Print. The adhesion property will be activated once the heated bed’s temperature is above 50ºC.
- Let the heated bed cool down below 50°C for the print to be easily removed.
NOTE: The Dimafix pen is meant to be used before every print, it's not necessary to clean the buildplate after removing the part. Several applications of dimafix can be stacked upon each other and will enhance the adhesion of materials.
Dimafix can be washed of the buildplate using water once it has reached ambient temperature.