Removing prints from the build plate
- Print the part.
- Press Rate in order for the platform to move down
- Wait until the bed cools down to ambient temperature.
- Take out the glass out of the printer and place it on a secure surface.
- Use the spatula to remove the print from the glass, be careful to apply the force directly at the bottom of the print.
- If adhesives were used, you can use water or water/alcohol mix to help separate the print from the glass build plate.
- Use water and a sponge to clean the glass if necessary.