Skip to main content
- Make sure the Capricorn Bowden tube is properly inserted into the Hotend and secured with a collet/clip.
- If you're not using one of our profiles, try reducing the retraction speed in your slicer settings.
- Filaments flow easier at a higher temperature, so try increasing the printing temperature. If you're running the right profile for your material this shouldn't be a problem.
- Reduce the printing speed as the extruder might be trying to feed more filament than the Hotend can handle or run the appropriate slicing profile for your material.
- If previous steps did not offer a solution, then we suggest unclogging the nozzle as the issue more than likely originates there.