Before you lubricate all the axles you should turn off the printer using the power switch.
X and Y-Axis Rods
- Move the Printhead to one corner (e.g. Home position).
- Apply lube in the middle of each rod.
Z-Axis Rods and Leadscrew
- Put the build plate in the home position (bottom).
- Apply lube on both rods above each linear bearing.
- Apply grease above the ball scraw of the leadscrew.
- Turn the printer on.
- Go to Setup » Extras » Controls.
- Now move the build plate up and down using the buttons on the screen.
Now start a print job directly after you've lubricated the printer using this guide so that the printing helps lubricate the axles.