NOTE: Before beginning ensure the machine is turned off and disconnect the power cord.
- In order to adjust each of the belts, the corresponding motor needs to be loosened from the core XY.
- Once the motor is loose it can be pushed manually.
- Any tool can be used to act as a lever in order to push the motor further or keep it in place.
- The tension of the belts can be checked with the measurement tool (available in this article) before readjusting the motor back in place.
- Once the tension in the belt is good, the motor can be affixed in place.